Are you a MASSIVE fan of World Of Warcraft? Have you got a large amount of money burning a hole in your pocket, or an urgent need to buy anything that’s in some way connected to the hugely popular MMO?
Then look no further, here’s the ultimate way to spend some money on World Of Warcraft branded merchandise.
Dell have released a special version of their ultimate gaming laptop, the XPS M1730, that comes with a choice of special case designs for Warcraft fans. Take your pick of Alliance or Horde themed case.
Additional features include an LCD screen (courtesy of Logitech) to keep track of vital in-game stats, and a pile of Warcraft goodies that includes:
- Customized Warcraft packaging
- Golden Ticket for a custom FigurePrint of your* in-game World of Warcraft character
- World of Warcraft Beta Club Key Card inviting you to future unannounced beta tests
- Collector’s Edition Account Upgrade Certificate granting you access to previously exclusive in-game pets
- Exclusive desktop background artwork and screensavers
- Warcraft-themed backpack, t-shirt and mouse pad
- Additional software and XPS/Warcraft extras including a behind-the-scenes DVD, soundtrack CD, Warcraft novels, trading cards and more
Want one? It’s gonna cost ya! Prices start at a hefty $4499, and that’s before you start choosing upgrades and accessories.
If the price hasn’t put you off, head on over to Dell and check out the XPS M1730 gaming laptop.