Following the same design as the other two Starcraft accessories, the Razer Banshee headset is designed to provide maximum sound isolation, comfort and portability. The earcups are circumaural in design, so they fully enclose your ear and will shut out distractions from the outside. A configuration utility allows you to adjust the equalizer, pitch and volume or you can pick one of the eight default setups.
The microphone boom can be detached to make it easier to pack up the headphones into your bag inbetween tournaments.
Like the Spectre mouse and Marauder keyboard the Banshee features LED lighting that monitors your actions-per-minute rate, although in this case it’ll tell anyone watching you how fast you’re issuing commands as you won’t be able to see them when the phones are on your head.
The Razer Banshee Starcraft 2 gaming headset will retail for $119.99 and should be in the shops soon.
Razer Banshee Specifications
- Gaming-Optimized Performance & Comfort
- StarCraft-inspired Design
- Backlit Headset with APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System
- Circumaural Design with 50mm Driver Units
- Built-in Volume & Mic Control Buttons
- Detachable Microphone Boom
- Hardware Configuration Utility