It looks like mechanical keyboards are becoming the fashionable gaming peripheral at the moment. They’ve been around for donkeys years and that includes mechanical gaming boards such as the Deck Legend, but it looks like...Read More
Category: Gaming Keyboard
Way, way back in the mists of time there was a keyboard called the Ideazon Zboard. This was a clever keyboard that allowed a gamer to switch from a standard QWERTY layout to a game-specific keyset that put the important gaming...Read More
If you’re the sort of person who likes to relax back in your chair, sofa or bed and browse the internet then the new Mad Catz Eclipse Litetouch keyboard could be perfect. OK, so it’s not really a gaming keyboard, but...Read More
An anonymous commenter (thanks whoever you are) has just let me know that Amazon are offering the Logitech G110 keyboard for under $50. The current price is $69.97 but you can then apply for a $20 rebate by mailing back a form...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Best DPI For A Gaming Mouse?
- How To Choose The Best Gaming Mouse For YOU
- Razer Arctosa Keyboard Is A Cut-Down Lycosa (But In A Good Way)
- Best Gaming Mouse 2009
- Processor Rankings - 79 Processors From Best To Worst
- Cyber Snipa Game Pad V2
- Cooler Master Storm SF-19 Laptop Cooler
- Backlit Keyboard For Cheapskates
- Roccat Kone - What On Earth Is That?
- Graphics Card Rankings - 74 Cards From Best To Worst