In order to comply with the recent Federal Trade Commission ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- Not every link on this blog is a paid link, but it’s best to assume it is. If I send you to Amazon or any other online store and you buy something then I get a percentage of the sale price.
- I ‘m not blogging out of the goodness of my heart, I want to make some money too. When I’ve paid off the hosting and advertising fees, any money that’s left over will be spent on beer and dancing girls. Unfortunately dancing girls are not cheap, so beer will have to do for now.
- If I write a review of a product then I have bought that product out of my own (beer) money. If I’m ever lucky enough to receive free products for review then I will say so in the post and update this page.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please. However, I promise I will not pass this information on to third parties.
- Even though I get paid if you buy a product through one of my links, do not think that I’m recommending crap products in the vain hope of getting extra cash. If I think something is crap I will say so and I will not recommend it.
If you have any other questions then please contact me using the Contact page.